Even after continuous workouts and diets, many people have trouble with getting in shape. If you are also struggling with such stubborn body fat, you can try Cryoskin therapy to get rid of it. Originally developed in France, Cryoskin treatment uses concentrated heat and cold on your fat cells to burn them. Cryoskin is a painless and non-invasive treatment with effective results. However, there are a lot of questions that you want to ask before opting for the treatment.
Here are some frequently asked questions about Cryoskin therapy to help ease your fears.
1. Is Cryoskin therapy safe?
During Cryoskin treatment, the therapist applies extreme cold and heat to your fat cells using an applicator that uses liquid nitrogen and Argon for different temperatures. The temperature is controlled in real-time during the entire session, so there is nothing to worry about. The treatment is completely non-invasive and painless.
2. What are the benefits of Cryoskin treatment?
Studies show that Cryoskin therapy radically destroys fat cells so that you can see the results immediately. And as the treatment continues, the rest of the fat cells are eliminated within 2 to 3 weeks. It also makes you look younger, as the treatment boosts collagen production in your skin.
3. Who should not try Cryoskin therapy?
Although it is highly effective, some conditions can prevent you from having Cryoskin treatment. They are:
- Severe Raynaud’s syndrome
- Poor blood circulation
- Severe diabetes
4. How often should you take the treatment?
To reach the desired shape, you need to perform slimming treatments every two weeks and lifting treatments once a week. The results may vary, depending on your body type. However, most patients can maintain the form they get if they continue to follow a healthy lifestyle.
5. Are there any side effects from the treatment?
There are no lasting side effects from Cryoskin treatment. However, you can face the following issues during your treatments:
- You will urinate more for three or four days following the treatment. You can also notice a change in the color of your urine.
- You can also experience some localized redness on your skin in the treatment areas for a few hours.
- In rare cases, you can also experience pain in the target area for a few hours.
- You can also experience some itching if you use any cosmetic products before you go for the treatment.
6. How can you make the results last?
Cryoskin treatment works on your fat cells, and they will continue to build up if you don’t have a healthy lifestyle. Individuals can make the results last long if they follow a healthy diet and work out regularly. You can also consult fitness and nutrition experts to help you maintain your shape.
About Purely Kneaded
When done right under the supervision of experts, Cryoskin treatments can give you the toned body you desire. And Purely Kneaded should be your one-stop destination if you are looking for a place for professional Cryoskin treatment. You can reach out to us at 775 451-7002 or write to us at Purelykneaded.firstname.lastname@example.org to know more. You can also click here to book an appointment today.