endoSPHÉRES Therapy is an FDA registered treatment that utilizes Compressive Microvibration for whole body wellnessGet an Appointment
endoSPHÉRES Therapy is an FDA registered treatment that utilizes Compressive Microvibration for whole body wellness, treating issues at their root cause. It optimizes body function and helps prevent injury by reducing pain and inflammation, increasing circulation, boosting lymphatic drainage, strengthening immune function, reducing fibrous tissue, and improving muscle tone.
endoSPHÉRES Therapy treatment is vital to any athlete who wants to increase flexibility and promote faster recovery. The benefits of its patented technology, Compressive Microvibration, are backed by seven years of clinical research experience, and have been proven effective in physical therapy, injury rehabilitation, and sports medicine.Get an Appointment
endoSPHÉRES Therapy® was devised and crafted in Italy. It is now available worldwide to provide clients with one treatment that delivers multiple results for the face and body.
endoSPHÉRES Therapy® is a technology that uses an innovative Compressive Microvibration™ system, a treatment that, through a roller device composed of 55 silicon spheres, generates low-frequency mechanical vibrations. The endoSPHÉRES Therapy® method has been enriched with the sensor system, a pressure controlled mechanism, which allows it to accurately assess the amount of pressure applied in relation to the type of tissue and the number of sessions already completed.
The treatment has many benefits, including reducing the appearance of cellulite, improving local blood circulation, enhancing lymphatic drainage, relieving minor muscle aches and pains, and aiding in muscle recovery post workout.
The has clinically proven results from reputable universities and medical institutions. It’s 100% non-invasive with no downtime and a 97.8% client satisfaction rating!Get an Appointment
endoSPHÉRES Therapy uses a multi-factorial approach to treat the human body. A single session harnesses the mechanical boost that your body needs to restore homeostasis and aid in injury prevention.The activity on the muscle tissue allows endoSPHÉRES Therapy to detect and effectively treat restrictions and muscular adherences that limit athletic performance.Get an Appointment
• Restoration of the lymphatic system & circulatory system.
• Immunity boost by way of increased white blood cell activity.
• Advanced systemic detox.
• Decrease in inflammation and pain.
• Increase in oxygenation, nutrient absorption, and hormone distribution.
The activity on the muscle tissue allows endoSPHÉRES Therapy to detect and effectively treat restrictions and muscular adherences that limit athletic performance. Compression of the connective tissue of muscles, ligaments, and tendons cause pain, alteration of movement, and reduced flexibility.Get an Appointment
Proud to share our coverage in FORBES article titled, “6 Non-Surgical Ways To Your Best Summer Body That Doesn’t Involve Working Out.” endoSPHÉRES is featured as the first treatment to try within the story, and is noted as the best for combatting cellulite.Read More
endoSPHÉRES Therapy can be used on the full body and allows you to target the areas of your body that you would like to improve. The treatments address everything from rejuvenation, to reduction of cellulite, and muscle toning
• Reduces cellulite: Cellulite affects 9 out of every 10 people – men and women. Cellulite occurs because of hypertrophy of fat cells and water retention. This is brought about by the presence of poor circulation. endoSPHÉRES Therapy reduces the appearance of cellulite by improving local blood circulation and smoothing the tissues of the problem areas. Working on the lymphatic system has been clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite.
• Tightens and tones skin: Our Compressive Microvibration™ method works gently on the tissue to increase collagen and tone skin.
During a clinical trial of 656 patients, cellulite improved by 39% of the customer satisfaction rating was 97.8%.Get an Appointment
“A lot of our clients are more interested in the myofascial release that the system is giving them and the less likelihood of injury as they’re working out.” Getting into the deeper tissues [helps to break up] any of the fascia that’s binding you so you can move better.”
– Holly Lange
* The results of the Endosphères Therapy are temporary and require maintenance treatments