Becoming the best version of yourself is something everyone desires in today’s world. However, no matter what you do, some stubborn fat on your body often refuses to go. Such stubborn fat can only be eliminated with medical treatments. Endosphères therapy is one such innovative technology developed in Italy that stimulates your circulatory and lymphatic systems to tone your muscles and rejuvenate your skin.
Here we try to answer any queries you may have about Endosphères therapy.
1. How does Endospheres therapy work?
During Endospheres therapy, 55 silicone spheres generate low-frequency vibration through push and pull actions. These vibrations speed up your body’s natural drainage and circulation. It helps reduce cellulite by acting on the root cause of it.
2. What are the benefits of Endospheres therapy?
There are several benefits of Endospheres therapy. Some of the major ones include:
- Treating cellulite: Endospheres therapy treats cellulite by flushing away the excess fluids, toxins, and fats stored in the target area.
- Reducing pain: It is also effective in providing pain relief by enhancing tissue oxygenation and circulation.
- Reduce wrinkles: It helps reduce the wrinkles caused due to environmental elements such as pollution, stress, and unhealthy lifestyle habits. It boosts collagen and elastin production in your skin to make you look younger and vibrant.
3. Is Endospheres therapy safe?
Another primary concern with any clinical treatment is whether it is safe. Endospheres therapy is a non-surgical and non-invasive procedure only performed by certified professionals. There are nearly no side effects, and it is almost painless.
4. Can you carry out Endospheres during pregnancy?
Endospheres therapy affects your lymphatic system significantly; therefore, it is recommended not to carry out the treatment during pregnancy.
5. When can you see the results?
You can notice the results right after your first therapy session, which can last for about 45 minutes to an hour. The number of sessions you would need to get the desired results depends on your eating habits, lifestyle, physical condition, etc.
6. How long would the results last?
The duration of the results again depends upon your lifestyle and body type. However, by following a healthy lifestyle, the results can last for up to 6 months or more. When combined with the maintenance cycle, which includes a monthly session, you can see lasting results.
7. Are there any short-term side effects?
Although there are no lasting side effects, some people can experience bruising, soreness, and redness in the target area for a few hours after the sessions. You can also feel an increased urge to urinate for 2 to 3 days after the sessions.
8. Can I do Endospheres therapy in combination with Cryoskin therapy?
You can get the best results when you combine Cryoskin and Endospheres treatment. However, it is advisable to keep a gap of 72 hours between both your sessions.
About Purely Kneaded
When done right under the supervision of experts, Cryoskin and Endospheres treatments can give you the toned body you desire. And Purely Kneaded should be your one-stop destination if you are looking for a place for professional Cryoskin treatment. You can reach out to us at 775 451-7002 or write to us at Purelykneaded.firstname.lastname@example.org to know more. You can also click here to book an appointment today.